Re: [Amc-list] PPG paint recipes?

Grey primer is still the standard I think.  It's
neutral enough that light and dark colors can work
well over it.  PPG makes black (dp90) and beige
(forget the number) primer too.  DP40 is the number
for grey primer (ppg).   For dark blue or black, DP90
is probably better but if you are trying to match
paint for a touch up, you might start with a grey
primer.

Caution:  I'm am not a pro, just an amateur who has
fumbled around with a spray gun now and then.

Joe Fulton