Re: [Amc-list] Tyres (Tires) and maybe wheels

Re: [Amc-list] Tyres (Tires) and maybe wheels

Actually you still see them on smaller cars.  For example, a 2005 Chevy Cavalier came stock with P195/70R14 tires.  It's definitely hard to find the larger 14's, but there's still a lot of the smaller 14's running around.

Todd