--------------------
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:26:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

Likely your stock rims are bent -- 40 years of curb-banging... I
had a set trued and powder coated, but I could have bought
new ones for less.

If you care about originality that's the best route. Else get
new ones from Wheel Vintiques, $50 each new steel in widths
you want. AMC hubcaps WILL NOT fit them.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"