[Amc-list] Watt's Up

From: Nick ALFANO <71amx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] E-85 Conversion

Heck forget E-85.  I saw a guy the other night on Pass Time (or what ever it is called) with an electric powered S10 do a great burn out and turn a something like 12 sec 1/4 mile time.  Sounded weird but not bad for an electric motor not much larger than than a 5 gal pail.  Would be cool to see a electric car turn a 10 sec or faster time at the track.  Nice part about electricity is the power is instant.  What the heck am I saying, I could never give up the good old V8 rumble and sound.

Nick

Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends

..

Wait until the Chevy 'VOLT's start hitting the salvage yards -
thing AMC will start getting VERY weird.

--

    =Bt=
milnersXcoupe