---------------------
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 00:59:37 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Mark Dominesey" <LostWater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

My 58 American is running good, even with low oil pressure when hot.  I
know that I will have to do something about that soon.

Here is my question: What engines can I interchange into my 58 American
and bolt to the bellhousing?  Will the later 6's fit, like the 199 and
232?  If so, what other mods are necessary?

I have really enjoyed reading the digests each day, I actually look
forward to receiving them.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"