-----------------
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 19:18:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

We need the diversity, it's good for everyone, and that means
disagreement on technique. The rest of us reading this stuff
aren't listening for "who will win X argument?" but "wow these
are all interesting ideas to consider".

I wish yall'd pipe up about AMC six issues like this and not
just 8's.  While I don't go for performance like that I DO go
for longevity and I sometimes use my motors hard in the desert --
good oiling and build techniques matter!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"