[Amc-list] Houston area American Fender?

[Amc-list] Houston area American Fender?

Hey, does anyone in the Houston arear have a line on a drivers fender for a 69 AMC Rambler American?
67-69 willl work.
   I thought I'd found one but the guy flaked out and dissapeared on me.
I'm in Houston Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning.
I don't expect to get much if any free time, but if I could find this one last rust free piece I'd make time.
I am just thinking if I can get my hands on it I can ship the D#%ned thing home myself!!!
Since that seems to be the deal killer.
I can find fenders, but shipping is always a, "oh, I don't have time", or, " I don't know how" thing.
Finding one around here in the land of salt has proven to be impossible, so far.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV