Re: [Amc-list] do it yourself T14 OD!

How close is the spline on the T-14?
It isn't larger is it?
That would allow any axle place to respline the T-14 output to the T-96 OD configuration.
Making this a lot easier to accomplish.
Sure would be a neat swap.
If it can be accomplished I may have to run down to that wreckers near here and see if that lonely rotted 64 American Twinstick hulk is still stuck down in the mud...

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV