Re: [Amc-list] 195.6 Progress Report

Wow. I think my wife would shoot me dead. The 199 in the '65 American
sounds like a good idea! And getting the '63 Classic Wagon running
with a good 196 sounds like a great idea!

My family had a late 50's Rambler, and a '60 American wagon. The first
car I REALLY liked was our white '63 Classic wagon. That was a cool
car. And the 196 made several trips from Houlton Maine (the farthest
north you can get on 95!) done to Portland Maine. It just ran forever.

Anyway, good luck on the project. I'm hoping to do the balancer (and
maybe water pump) on my car this week.