Re: [Amc-list] 195.6 Progress Report

" From: JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" For the 65 American, I will swap the six cylinder
" crossmember from the 73 Hornet I got from Tom J. and
" install a 69 Rambler 199 which was supposed to be a
" running engine.

you do know you'll need the '65 232 water pump?  it's easy to come by,
but the flat pulley that goes with it isn't.  the '65 american was the
only car that used it, but afaik '65-'74 jeeps did also.