Re: [Amc-list] E-85 Conversion (forgedaboutit)

Re: [Amc-list] E-85 Conversion (forgedaboutit)

All, good points except for the fact that E85 is available.
The move to get butanol to market is years behind.
The push for low thc hemp will be very hard to win.
So far the fear is that it is to hard to descern the difference of the plants while growing in a field.
Making it a management nightmare.
As far as I'm concerned legalize it all.
I can't smoke it, THC or not, gives me a migraine!
I've never found anyone else that has reported this happening to them.
But for a few years back in the 80's I may have dabbled in it.
Then one day I got a screaming headache, never could light up again.
Not that it's a bad thing :]

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV