[Amc-list] A 62 Rambler on some list somewhere....

[Amc-list] A 62 Rambler on some list somewhere....

Greetings,
Everyone knows (including me, believe it or not!) that I DO NOT need another
car, nonetheless another '62 Rambler..
But addiction is a tough disease to handle, but does 'window shopping'
really hurt?
No, of course not.
So, I tried to peek at that '62 Rambler somewhere in Michigan.
I could not get a look.
I don't know where or how to peek at this...
Anyone have a URL to show me how wise I am NOT to buy this?  I have no room,
no money, no urge to go to Michigan, but...
Well..
It IS a Rambler...and you know what that means..
One little peek won't hurt a thing...
(and I'll even look with my eyes closed to be sure I'm not tempted!!
(*you know, 'Lead us NOT into temptation, and deliver us from IronOxide,
...'*)
So I really really won't buy it.
I just wanna see it...
One Peek.