Re: [Amc-list] It's time for round tires (another Rambler on the road)!

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008, Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > Sheesh, do we have to packrat all old iron today?!
>
> We only have to packrat the old stuff if we don't trust the new!

The problem is, we have to save now, things we might not be
able to trust in the future! I honestly didn't think to save old
clutch discs and plates in the past. Old wheel bearings? Beneath
mention...

> If I have good Timkens, I'm not about to toss them for "made in chinas".

I think the real lesson is, we gotta think each time now, instead of
just toss-and-rebuy.