Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 06:57:25 -0600
From: "Garry Nordstrom" <gasnordstrom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] ZDDP Mobil Oil List
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Nick:  I have concerns about my 343, I have dynoes it, but has not been run
since, on stand, what would you recommend for storage of engine till
installed in 79 AMX, pulled 408 HP, dynoed by Line Bro in Wright MINN, Jason
Line ranks 2nd in NHRA, funny cars, does Joe Gibbs Motors, so lot sharper
than me, also what oil is it and my 360 is on it's way back from machinist,
30 over, RV cam Edelbrook intake and 650.
Garry In Duluth