Re: [Amc-list] O.T. first Boyd, now Favre - Healey ?

Re: [Amc-list] O.T. first Boyd, now Favre - Healey ?

Drummer buddy of mine named his cat paradiddle after opening for Jeff back @'92. My current wife and I met and first danced to Jeff 's Angel eyes July 94 and were married Valentine's day 95 as the song came on the radio at finish of the ceremony. (we were married in a store called Glamorama in the Fremont district of Seattle. Kiro 7 tv taped it and sent it all over the US news network)