Re: [Amc-list] T96, T14 clutch -- final numbers

Re: [Amc-list] T96, T14 clutch -- final numbers

I have a 64 Classic T-95+OD and bellhousing here, the AMerican
T96+OD obviously, 69 T14 non-OD, and T150+OD (75? 76?).

I didn't follow through on my bellhousing page (I just dont'
ahve much data (thoug Andrew sent photos)) but I will add all
these to it.