----------------
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:37:32 -0800 (PST)
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

Nope, totally different circle diameter, about 1" diameter
difference.  I'll measure later if anyone cares. I think Frank
talked about a double-drilled flywheel, but mine aren't. I have
one of each; in fact the 9" (OK, 9.25") flywheel came off the 69
Jav 232 I think, or at least some other 232 -- so I can tell you
for certain that a 195.6 and pre-72 flywheel really are the same.

I neglected to mark the flywheel position on the crank! Crap! I
assume there's the one offset bolt there. The 232 is internally
balanced, so I hope the 195.6 is too!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"