Re: [Amc-list] Source for early American clutch disc

Re: [Amc-list] Source for early American clutch disc

A working E-stick must have been an odd driving
experience... from the sound of it we'll never see one
working! but I spent at least 10 minutes thinking about what
if you added a separate (belt driven? electric?)  pump for
the servo, to decouple it from engine wear... clearly no one
sensible will ever do this, it's too much work for something
few care about, but it would be a fun, odd little thing that no
one else on the planet would have.