[Amc-list] 196 OHV - removing head, diagnosing rings (compression is oka

[Amc-list] 196 OHV - removing head, diagnosing rings (compression is okay)

I guess I freaked myself out. Compression is okay, better than it was just a
few days ago. Number 6 came right up. Numbers are:

I'm still trying to weigh between leaving the head as is and just driving it
SLOWLY - or taking a look for kicks and grins (well, to see if there is any
scoring). I'm thinking I'll just leave it alone - get it warmed up and maybe
do a vacuum test. I guess rebuild the carb first.

Anyway - compression is okay. I thought I turned my engine into a paper-weight
after only having it running for a few days.