Re: [Amc-list] Clutches

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008, Jim Blair wrote:

> Are you going to http://napaonline.com ? I couldn't find a disc on the site for early Rambler 6, but I found some awhile back that I sent the link for (I have a brand new disc for sale, but I think it's 10 inch)

Yeah, site is up tonight. But no online site even lists the
clutch for any AMC six (9" or less). I didn't call Performance
today, I will try to tomorrow.

It surprises me that such a common part is so hard to find. It
covers nearly all AMC/Rambler cars made through early 70's.

I'll call Kanters, Galvin's, Kennedy, etc but I really thought
this would be a findable mainstream part.