Re: [Amc-list] Clutches

Are you going to http://napaonline.com ? I couldn't find a disc on the site for early Rambler 6, but I found some awhile back that I sent the link for (I have a brand new disc for sale, but I think it's 10 inch)

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Clutches
To: AMC List <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Has anyone actually PURCHASED a clutch and driven disc for an
AMC six lately? They seem to be pretty much unavailable.

I have my notes from research some months ago, and Andrew gave
me some numbers, but they're all from Performance Clutch. I'll
call them tomorrow, but no one else seems to carry them.

I can use either an 8.5" or 9" (actually 9.25") clutch for a
195.6 or 199/232 since I have both flywheels.

RockAuto no go, autozone, pressure plate only $30!, NAPA... poor
NAPA, their site says "SERVER TOO BUSY" will someone tell them
to fire the lunkheads they have doing websites as if it's still
1997? Tell them it's 2008. Even when it's up, it's a lame site!