------------
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 23:51:06 -0800 (PST)
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

Yeah, site is up tonight. But no online site even lists the
clutch for any AMC six (9" or less). I didn't call Performance
today, I will try to tomorrow.

It surprises me that such a common part is so hard to find. It
covers nearly all AMC/Rambler cars made through early 70's.

I'll call Kanters, Galvin's, Kennedy, etc but I really thought
this would be a findable mainstream part.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"