Re: [Amc-list] The '65 American 330 cranks - now to figure why it won't

Re: [Amc-list] The '65 American 330 cranks - now to figure why it won't start

" From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" Let's not foget to mention the switch to ballast resisitor was done in the wire instead of an add on resistor.
" For an easy hookup to ign switched 12V on 69 grab the yellow wire going to the voltage regulator as it is paired with the ignition coil lead off the 69's ignition switch.
"   At least it was on mine, found that out after running a new lead all the way to the switch :]  arg

on my '68 also, when i converted to hei.