From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of feltonjk@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 10:22 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] Door skin

The project continues.? Yesterday I had a body/paint estimate.? The drivers
door of my 70 AMX is pretty dinged up.? It is not rusted or filled, just
dinged.? He suggested I may be better off getting a new door skin rather
than the expense of the body work.? He really doesn't realize this is an
AMX, not a Camaro or Mustang that I can easily order a new skin for.? But I
thought I would throw this out to the list for suggestions.? I know I can
order some sheet metal such as quarters, but a door skin?
Thanks,
Jim
http://webmail.aol.com