[Amc-list] just dashs

Jim; in my 65 American I am running a 69 dash.
Everything was an almost plug-n-play. I ran a 72
Gremmie with a 75 dash and a 75 with a 72 dash. Again,
close to plug-n-play. I saw a 70 AMX with a humpster
dash/door panels and vice-versa. Its amazing how
versatile AMC was to save dough, back in the day.
Since Gremmie begat Spirit it just seems natural. Plus
the dashs in the 80s were just plain ugly....Russ