[Amc-list] pacer questions

Ok, so I picked up this fish tank, 78 Pacer DL V8
wagon. Man thats a lottaglass. It is nicely eqipped
and runs good. The vitals are 304-AT-AC-PDB-PS-heated
rear window, tilt and cruise. It has nice hitch on it
and I don't see any rust, save for a few pin holes.
The only thing it needs is a front door as the
regulator is shot and it is cracked, down the middle
of the door. Never seen a door cracked there, but it
is.
Anyways, I have a Hornet Posi and was wondering if the
tracks are the same. I haven't had a chance to measure
everything, I just got it yesterday.
Does anyone in the Portland Oregon area have a pacer
door?
It is for sale, by the way. $2000......Russ