[Amc-list] Paint Q's

It looks like I'm going to pick up some single stage auto paint to
paint my door jams and engine compartment.  I'm looking for a single
stage Acrylic enamel.  The car is the 67 Raja Burgundy Rebel (P41A)....

Can anyone recommend a brand of paint they like and why?

Also, if I have the rest of the car painted in the same single-stage
acrylic enamel, can I feather in paint repairs later or do you have
to repaint whole sections of the car like with 2-stage?