Re: [Amc-list] Grem / Hornet Dashboard Interchange??

That's funny because I was thinking of using a Canadian Eagle dash in my '82 Spirit (it already goes beyond pinning the speedo at 85 with just the 998 auto. The AW4 should go even higher!)

From: russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Grem / Hornet Dashboard Interchange??
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

George; Any year Gremlin dash shell will interchange
and so will the Hornet. I have swapped out dashs from
71 to 78 for a number of years. The peoblem will be in
the accesory and electrics through the diff years. But
those can be easily adapted. The Concordes, et al
would probably fit but then I think those dashs are
just plain ugly with a capitol ugh.
I have this 82 Spirit and I am seriously thinking of
pulling my Hornet dash to put in the car, as the
Spirit is nice inside cept for that dash.....Russ