[Amc-list] AMC calendars, Club Items and Youth Group fund raisers

[Amc-list] AMC calendars, Club Items and Youth Group fund raisers

Here is a link to the calendars for 2008 and more.

Dealership Pics compliments of Eddie Stakes!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130195457777&rd=1

Full Page Custom Calendars w/YOUR car on it!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130195098659&rd=1

1/2 Page Custom Calendars fold over for your desk.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130195098946&rd=1

"bumper stickers" for your t-shirt?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130195489567&rd=1

1959 JC Whitney Catalog
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130195098946&rd=1

Marlin Logo and more MOUSE PADS
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130195462410&rd=1

Spirit LOGO and more CLOCKS
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130195474440&rd=1

Even my BUMPER STICKER
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130195187039&rd=1
found this on e-bay a couple weeks back and it sold for $3.99 + $3 shipping.  I think the Seller bought it last summer in OH for $1 a piece.  I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!  Gotta find my AMC Kenosha Factory Parking Warning stickers, that I passed out at the last Kenosha National Show, those were fun!

-There are 2 and 3 days left on auctions.
-There are 66 items listed this round.
-About 50 or so t-shirt designs.
-Next week I will add aluminum printed license plates and hopefully mugs.
-While job hunting I hope to complete the updating of the website.
-Start contacting clubs with the Club Items to Order plan so they do not have to but dozens of things to offer as club items, just order as needed and make the profit.
-Also have permission to create catalogs w/Christian transfers to offer to church youth groups to take orders and sell t-shirts to make money for their group activities.  $3 to $5 per shirt possible w/my program.

We either have time and no money, or money and no time.  So while temporarly unemployed, I hope to take the time to make money.
THANK for listening.
-IN FACT, for all this listening, IF a list member wins 3 items or more, I will ship them all together for a flat $3.00.  U.S. shipping ONLY.
-Just tell me you are "ON THE LIST" when you win.
-I also had multiples of all the auctions, in case you miss out.
-Contact me direct.
Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics 6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx