[Amc-list] 63 Rambler American 440 and 62 Rambler American Deluxe

[Amc-list] 63 Rambler American 440 and 62 Rambler American Deluxe

Hi all,
I need some advice.  I have and am restoring a 1963 Rambler American 440, with an automatic transmission.
I have the opportunity to buy a 62 Rambler American Deluxe 4 door 3 speed standard (didn't even know such a thing existed until today).
The engine looks very different in the Deluxe than it does my 440, but over all, it looks like a decent match up, but I am very inexperienced.
My questions are: How much is interchangeable?  And what is a decent price to offer?  The Deluxe is a class 6 and not running, but in reality, it is probably as good as my 440.  Neither car has any rust, both are California desert cars.  :-)

Thanks!
Joe
PS, you can email me directly at know_ware@xxxxxxxxx if you would like.