[Amc-list] Transpo from or to SW MO - E VA or help packing V8 in E VA

[Amc-list] Transpo from or to SW MO - E VA or help packing V8 in E VA

Found a slam on a 360 V8 in E VA.

I am looking for some options to get this engine to SW
MO.  THe young lady who has had this engine dumped on
her cannot properly palletize it for shipping.

1.  Would anyone be willing to go to her garage with a
pallet and build a little 2 x 8 support box and strap
it down so the engine doesn't roll?

2.  Is anyone come from E VA Westward any closer to
MO?

3.  If I can't figure anything else out, I am going to
drive out there with my small trailer.  To help defray
the gas costs, does anyone need something taken from
SW MO to E VA or from E VA back to SW MO?

If someone needs a vehicle transported, I have a 16'
car trailer that I can tow with my Wag.

Do well,

Jesse