[Amc-list] Hold down spring yanker thing - huh?

[Amc-list] Hold down spring yanker thing - huh?

Woot!!! We have rear brakes!

A friend came over, and we got the rear brakes sorted out. We tried the screwdriver trick,  needle nose pliers, and a hook. We had success using a hook, grabbing a hold of the loop on the back end of the hold down spring, pulling it through the hole - and hooking on the retaining clip. It was a two-person job. I'm thinking screwdriver or needle nose might make it a one-person job. But we got it done.

After that it was pretty straight-forward. Brakes are in place and adjusted. I need to bleed 'em and test 'em next. Then on to the front brakes! (and master cylinder, and hoses, and brake lines, and parking brake cable, ...)

Thanks everyone for suggestions. It really helped.