[Amc-list] AMX 40th Reunion at Daytona

Just a reminder of the AMX 40th Anniversary Reunion at Daytona International
Speedway, March 28-30, presented by First Coast AMC Club.

I have a digital flyer with all the info plus a registration form that I can
send to you. Just e-mail me direct at am401@xxxxxxxxxxxx I can snail mail
too if you prefer.

Some of you may remember the Banacek AMX, built by George Barris for the TV
show. It will be attending the show, being brought by it's current owner
Mike Geary of New York.

Cliff Danley
First Coast AMC Club
Jacksonville, Florida