Re: [Amc-list] New Tool!

I am by no means a professional welder. Most of my welds are functional and that is all. I don't usually weld anything critical, I do welds on snow blowers and lawnmowers and stuff like that. About 6 months ago my brother asked me about welding a hole in his air tank. I told him absolutely not, I would not trust my welding skills on something like that. He said he would ask a friend of my boss to do it then, which was just fine with me.

Jamie Smith
Spokane, WA.