[Amc-list] Cool NOS Rambler BILLBOARD ads, full-size 8' x 19' - got a sp

[Amc-list] Cool NOS Rambler BILLBOARD ads, full-size 8' x 19' - got a spare $2, 000 ?

 I ran across a neat web link, someone is selling NOS
billboard sign papers, FULL SIZE 8 foot by 19 foot
size. Nash from 49 up thru 61. NOT cheap, but pretty
cool - here's the link to the site :

http://www.billboardsofthepast.com/Nash.htm

Wouldn't THAT be cool to copy onto the side of your
house, barn, or garage? Wow...

Jerry Casper