--------------
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 13:04:48 -0800
From: "Thomas Garner" <Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm actually wanting to try the rebuild myself, but definitely need a manual to rebuild it. Where can I get a good manual for it? I have a manual for the car, but it is rather basic and doesn't touch on much in great detail I don't think, or maybe the transmission is just so simple, I'm expecting more.
 Also, can you recommend a site to buy the rebuild kit from? And what off of the transmission will I need to identify it when/if I decide to order a kit?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"