-------------
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 20:29:06 -0800
From: "Thomas Garner" <Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.repairmanual.com/automobiles/1964/2/14813

If this is it, I have this one, it's just mine is falling to pieces. I may get this one. It's just not as detailed (in my opinion) as a Chilton is on 80's and 90's model cars. Oh, and when I bought my 63 Classic for parts, it came with a hard back Chilton for the car. I haven't really looked at it much.

 In everybody's opinion, is the TSM better than the Chilton?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"