Re: [Amc-list] 64 Rambler Classic question

-- Thomas Garner <Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If this is it, I have this one, it's just mine is falling to pieces. I
> may get this one. It's just not as detailed (in my opinion) as a Chilton
> is on 80's and 90's model cars.

Really? Wow, I found the opposite. Chiltons covers generic assembly and
such, but the TSM covers weird little Rambler details, full wiring
diagrams, every innard of the trans, motor, etc...

The TSMs are weak on what AMC would have considered what experienced
service techs would have known as "common knowledge". Chiltons will get you
more of that stuff. But the facts are all in the TSM...