From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
To: Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] 64 Rambler Classic question
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 15:56:28 -0800

-- Thomas Garner <Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm actually wanting to try the rebuild myself, but definitely need a
> manual to rebuild it. Where can I get a good manual for it?

The technical service manual has nearly everything, you could probably o
the whole job from it alone. (I personally ahve not done it.)

The TSMs are utterly invaluable. It'll show where the ID tags are and what
they mean. The whole thing. $50 truly well spent!

I've never NOT needed a TSM, even my 63 which I've owned 20 years this
coming October.