Re: [Amc-list] rear hub puller amc-15 what to use?

Re: [Amc-list] rear hub puller amc-15 what to use?

Mike,

I don't necessarily need the Snap-On brand below but
you need an actual hub puller.  I have on and won't
lend it to just anybody but I would lend it to you if
you can wait for shipping from Central CA.

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=all&item_ID=76459&group_ID=2248&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

Joe Fulton

http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008