[Amc-list] rear hub puller amc-15 what to use?

[Amc-list] rear hub puller amc-15 what to use?

Trying to replace the rear bearings on the 69 American (.025 of freeplay and interesting noise).  I'm trying to pull the rear hub off the axle and just stripped the crappy ottozone loaner tool.  I've done this job before on a different car and can't remember what finally worked.  Any ideas?
Thanks