Re: [Amc-list] New Billet Rebel Machine Wheels

Re: [Amc-list] New Billet Rebel Machine Wheels

Eddie; Hey Eddie, it tis I, I have returned to the
safe confines of these here You-nited States.
I saw your email about the Machine wheels. I was
excited about them until I saw the price; $2400!
Is that price for each or all four? They sound nice,
but come on, 2400 clams for a wheel!!......Russ