Re: [Amc-list] Decals

Nick and Mike; I removed some decals from a
thunderchicken with some products similiar to the ones
described. They came off real easy, relatively so, but
the sun had faded the paint around the decals and
stripes so bad that you could still see them. It ended
up sort of a reverse shadow treatment. He ended up
getting a re-paint job. You should be prepared for
that end result......Russ