[Amc-list] Health and stuff/was/Re: 67-69 American 440 dash trim / LED

[Amc-list] Health and stuff/was/Re: 67-69 American 440 dash trim / LED

John,
  I placed an order for molded 6 and 8 wire harnesses and set of the chrome trimmed leds. It all showed up today in three different parcels from two places. Service is good. I got their print catalog, lots more stuff in it than online!
Cool!
Thanks again!!!
As soon as temps come up a couple degrees I'll be wiring these gauges up!
I'd do it now, but the wife would kill me as I'd have to do it on the dining room table.
Since I've put here thru enough this last six going on seven months I ain't going there!!!
Sometime the last week of this month or the first week of next I'm supposed to get an arthroscopic cleanup and exam of my shoulder. Repairs of both or either my rotator cuff and the Glenoid Labrum cartilidge to bicep tendon areas are possible, but MRIs aren't an exact science so I will go to sleep with ???? and wake up either ready to go in a few days, few weeks , or few months!!! Ain't science grand!!!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net