[Amc-list] New Billet Rebel Machine Wheels

[Amc-list] New Billet Rebel Machine Wheels

I got the below the other day and worth sharing, and if I get any photos, website link or anythign else will be mroe than hapy to share it with ya'll.....
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
email reply currently 5-9 days
8-19 day reply times, just call!

Hi Eddie,

I don't know if you remember me or not, I am Dom Jiardine's nephew with the 66 amx prototype. I own a manufacturing company here in AZ and our primary product is billet motorcycle wheels and 20" and bigger car wheels..........these are not the cheap cast wheels they are made from billet.....but anyways since I am a huge AMC fan..........we will be releasing a 15.0" and 17" diameter Billet aluminum Rebel Machine wheel set in the middle of February.....

These wheels use the standard center caps, and look exactly the same, with the trim ring incorporated into the design.......they are available in a few different configurations..........such as polished lip with shot peened center, completely polished and plated.......plated and powder coated centers......

Will send you some pics soon............
Pricing is going to be in the $2400.00 range........

Thanks!
Justin Hagerty