[Amc-list] Gemlin?

Anyone have any Gremlin bodies in good saveable shape?
My brother again mentioned he would like to have one.
It will end being a musclecar type play toy, so originality don't mean squat.
V-8 body would gain bonus points.
Yes, he does intend to stay with V8 AMC power, so anything that is together or in piles located closely together will count or do.
  I told him I'd check around and see if anyone had anything.
I'd guess anything within about 200 miles of Uniontown, Pa 15401 may peek his interest best.
He doesn't have much more spare time then I do!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV