-------------
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 16:51:22 -0500
From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey all - I picked up a '65 Rambler American 330 four door sedan, and need
to sort out the brakes fairly quick! The owner (it's a one-owner car) was
driving it, and it pulled hard to the right. She parked it 4 years ago, and
now it's time to fix it. While checking the brakes, I hit the pedal and my
foot went to the floor (the car was parked). So - how do I determine what
brakes it has? It does not have power assist brakes, just manual. The fact
that it pulled hard to the right tells me I need to check the wheel
cylinders. The fact that my foot went to the floor tells me I have more than
that to think about!

It's a basic 330 - no power steering, no power brakes, a simple three-on-the
tree, and I'm guessing a 195.6 cubic inch OHV. (how do I double check the
engine?)

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"