[Amc-list] Bedliner/foam in rails

Frank,
Okay, I hear you loud and clear on the foam, but is this something that we know instinctively or is there some research and history behind it.
The foam I'm talking about is meant to seal moisture OUT. Moisture does not penetrate it. You can submerge it in water overnight and take it out and cut it in half and its dry as a bone. It also sticks to whatever material it is touching like baby @(*%#! to a blanket.
My guess, is that, if your panel is dry, it shouldn't be a problem.
I think I will try to talk to the people who make the stuff and see what their testing tells them.
Don