Re: [Amc-list] Bedliner/foam in rails

" From: "oldcars@xxxxxxxxx" <oldcars@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" I think that in the early 80's the factory started filling in the frame
" rails with paraffin wax, to keep out moisture and dust, as a part of the
" multi-step process for reducing rust.
"
" Perhaps this could be tried, if you could get a clean and perhaps treated
" surface on the inside of the frame rails?

there are a couple of commercial sprayable waxy products like this
aimed at the auto market.  from their descriptions they remain
stickier than paraffin would.  iirc they're primarily aimed at places
like door insides but one comes with a wand for hitting really
hard-to-reach places like rockers and pillars.