[Amc-list] OT: New and improved

Once again I have a rant!
You think to yourself, wow, like that is unusual!
D@#&ed Salvage yards! I wanted a factory hitch fo rmy WJ, called twice, explained exactly what I wanted.
Had to be factory...
Made sure they understood.
sent my son, made sure he told them Factory only!
He comes home with a Curtis hang under the bumper one!
He said the guys in the back said they thought it was OK to give it to him instead of the "other one".
How in the world can so many people be out to get me!
Now, my son will be back in school, so tomorrow I will have to take time off from work at $21 an hour no less to go get the right one!
I've got a 72 hour window to exchange. I refuse to get burn't on this one.
What an unbelieable load of crap. Of course my wife, she no understand.
My son is sorry, but I did not make 100% sure he understood since the guy assured me he had the correct one and would pull it when I arrived and give me all the hardware.
Now I got a Curtis I can buy new on evilbay for $69.99 and it only cost me $60 without hardware, oooohhh, good deal.

Geez, I'm ticked.

Sorry, I just needed to vent...

--
Mark Price